Super Walrus Games
From Super Walrus Wiki
Most games are packaged to run on Windows operating systems. To run these versions of the games on Mac or Linux machines, go here for more information. Some titles have download links to native Mac/Linux builds on their pages.
Super Walrus Games
Welcome to the game download section of Super Walrus Land. For newcomers, we recommend starting with C. Kane, Walthros, Horse Game, or Village People: The Videogame.
- Bufanda: A Tale of Three Ghosts It's New Year's Eve and your quiet life is about to be shattered as strange beings of another world begin to leak into your own. This game is a simple text adventure with six different endings dependent on choices you make throughout
- C. Kane A short form turn-based RPG that streamlines the genre to its basics; fighting monsters, talking to people, playing dress up. Dungeons are minimalist, graphics are monochrome. Random battles are no more, bosses are numerous. A Shark guides the way. An original hip hop soundtrack provides the beats. At last, The Citizen Game of Video Games is here.
- Horse Game In this game you must find the horse. Hello! I am your host. I am Surlaw. I watch you as you play the Horse Game and make sure you do not get out of control. Control is the most important part of the plan. Control and obedience.
- Walthros Everyone knows the old RPG cliche of gathering crystals and fighting mysterious magical monsters, but have you ever done it... as a fish? Bob Surlaw and a whole host of mutants embark on a quest to save the world.
- Cool Guy Bob Surlaw An RPG featuring the most noble quest of all: Getting a nose job to impress jerks.
- Surlaw Armageddon A surreal adventure into the depths of madness, Surlaw Armageddon is a continuation of the Walthros universe. Or is it a continuation of Walthrus: ROTC? Or perhaps it is something else entirely.
- Stinkmace! The Legend of Dinosaur Triple A family friendly adventure in the land of dinosaurs, Stinkmace tells the origin story of everyone's favorite super hero team, Dinosaur Triple!
- Village People: The Videogame The peaceful world of San Francisco is shattered when Police Chief discovers that his bros have vanished! Can he save them in time, or will the music of the Village People be lost forever? Prove the power of brotherly love in Village People: The Videogame!
- Walthros Mercenaries Long before the events of the original Walthros, the planet was in a state of nearly constant war. Weapons of mass destruction were being created, and money was the driving force behind the motivations of the people. As a soldier killed during battle, you are given a second chance at life, and an opportunity to accomplish your unfinished goals so that your soul may rest in peace in the afterlife.
Short Form Games and Jokes
- Gato Sucio: The Quest for Color Gato Sucio is a series of five episodes concerning the foul-mouthed misadventures of a group of sea creatures on the prowl. Not for the faint of mind or people that are offended by naughty words.
- Super Walrus Chef: War of the Food Walrus Man is hideously poor and owes money to all sorts of vile gangsters. How can our hero find his way back to the top of the world? Cooking, of course!
- Totally... Gihern! Made for a 48 Hours Contest on Castle Paradox. A group of outraged nerds break into a celebrity filled warehouse and wreck up the joint.
- Walthrus: Return of the Crystals After a freak accident in an ancient ruin, a group of degenerate mutants go treasure hunting. Bob Surlaw, a slow-minded fish, wanders the world of Walthros recruiting a posse of foul-mouthed sea monsters in search of fame and glory.
- Zoidberg: A Musical A test of skills! Can YOU tell Zoidberg from Not-Zoidberg? Find out in this unlikely battle of wits! Warning: Contains no music.
- Super Walrus House A deleted scene from Surlaw Armageddon, designed as a tribute to JSH's OHR House series.
- Who Killed Dinosaur Giant? An OHR movie in which Walthrosian seal Salom Lancoven investigates the mysterious disappearance of Dinosaur Giant.
Donate Now! If you enjoy the games on this site, please consider donating some cash-money so I can keep making them.